Skip to content
- 1 Egg
- 2 oz Plain Flour
- 4 oz Milk
- 125g plain flour
- 1 egg and 1 yolk
- 300ml milk
- Make your batter.
- Heat up frying pan with a bit of oil and butter. Don’t let the butter burn.
- Pour batter into pan, covering about 1/3 of the surface area.
- Let batter spread out, tip the pan from side to side to get it moving.
- Bubbles should appear at the edges pretty quickly. When they reach the middle the pancake is done on that side.
- Lift and flip with a spatula or toss it in the pan if confidence is high.
- Cook the other side for about half the time of the first.
- Flip again to check it is done.